- Review customer forecast and plan for stock replenishment.
- Conduct multiple sourcing for new/ existing items & prepare comparison table for supplier evaluation & selection & co-ordinate price negotiation meeting when required.
- Ensure all Purchase Requisition is processed within the required date.
- Ensure parts/items purchased are received as scheduled.
- Order processing for export market & co-ordinate with internal department to meet customer delivery schedule.
- Responsible for import & export shipment shipping documentation to meet custom clearance requirements.
- Liaise and follow up with supplier on materials defects/ shortages replacement.
- Conduct supplier performance evaluation monthly.
- Co-ordinate for product type approval application.
- Responsible for department documents updates from time to time.
- Responsible for SST exemption and records updates.
- Any order jobs assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum degree holder in any discipline
- To be able to read & write in Mandarin. Need to communicate with the China Supplier on the product spec requirement.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Supplier Management Skill
- Sourcing Skill
- Communication & Negotiation Skill
- Materials Planning & Logistic
- Market exposure
- Inventory Control
- Cost Down
- Importation / Export Procedure – Custom Requirement, Tariff & Duties, Incoterms
- Sales Tax Exemption
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese
- Computer literature – Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:45pm (Mon – Fri)
Benefits: Basic & Allowance, On Job Training, Annual Leave (Up to 21 days), Medical & Insurance Coverage, Uniform Provided, EFP, Socso, EIS
*Kindly email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.