- Perform daily production works that are assigned to individual.
- Perform programming and assembly for PCB.
- Perform testing for finished goods.
- Self-quality checks on any products undertaken.
- Complete daily assigned works.
- Carry out 5S activities in workplace.
- Any other jobs assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- SPM (Preferred)
- Able to read & write in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Able to read & understand SOP
- Able to work SOP with minimum supervision
- Understand Quality Requirement
- Able to identify OK & NG product
- Able to use of Production Machine & Test Jig
- Soldering & Crimping Skill
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:45pm (Mon – Fri)
Benefits: Basic & Allowance, On Job Training, Annual Leave, Medical & Insurance Coverage, Uniform Provided, EFP, Socso, EIS
*Kindly email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.