- To assist in preparing operation manual for new product design.
- Generate testing report from time to time to update the products reliability.
- To assist in preparing the list of materials for BOM list.
- To assist in preparing, getting approval for the Engineering Change Note/Engineering Change Request for any technical specification changes.
- To assist in ensuring all new products complies NES requirements.
- To assist in new product development, design and drawings.
- To assist in carrying out tests on new products.
- Investigate and improve product quality whenever quality feedback is highlighted.
- To assist in the preparation of Standard Operation Procedures and conduct trainings for installer.
- Support Service Department on technical issues.
- Ensure 5S activities are being carried out in workplace.
- To conduct training and troubleshoot guidance for Service personnel for new model alarm/product.
- To communicate and handle project management with suppliers – ETCM, TCEAS and other external parties.
- To coordinate and conduct meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Any other jobs assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering
- To be able to read & write in Mandarin. Need to communicate with the China Supplier on the product spec requirement.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge in ISO/TS16949:2009 QMS requirements & 5 core tools
- Knowledge in problem-solving techniques in SPC, CPK, FMEA and In-process Control
- Knowledge in measuring equipment calibration requirements
- Project Management Skill
- Product Design & Development Skill
- Familiar with Test Standard
- Able to use 2D/3D designing / drawing software
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese
- Computer literature – Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:45pm (Mon – Fri)
Benefits: Basic & Allowance, On Job Training, Annual Leave (Up to 21 days), Medical & Insurance Coverage, Uniform Provided, EFP, Socso, EIS
*Kindly email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for application.